If your body is a temple, consider this a divine guide for treating it right. From plush towels to a proper pillow for baby, our picks for taking care of you and yours.
1 The Kairo sandal has the same arch support you're used to plus a bright new palette and a heel strap for added comfort.
2 The Gooseberry Robe's Summer-weight cotton makes it the perfect morning layer or post-pool wrap.
3 Woven on old-fashioned machines, these organic cotton Kontex Flax Line towels are as soft as cashmere but durable enough for every day.
4 Learning to walk is fun (and easy on your floors) with Glodos' bright Flap Toddler Walker.
5 Each of these necklaces is handmade by Kenyan Masai women from vintage glass beads.
6 Free of parabens and phthalates, Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash is about as purely clean as clean can get.
7 Moshi Moshi's Curve Bluetooth iDock (with a wireless, ergonomic handset) eliminates up to 95 percent of harmful radiation while you chat.
8 This Toddler Pillow, filled with all-natural antimicrobial wool, makes nap time a breeze.
9 Soothing bruises becomes a hoot with the nontoxic, PVC-free and hypoallergenic Owl Cool Calm Press.
10 Sales of the cotton Waletta Scarf, handmade in Ethiopia, help bring economic independence to an entire community of artisans.
11 With organic ingredients like aloe vera and avocado, Snuggly Lotion keeps baby's skin soft and moisturized.
12 These infant socks are purposely mismatched; the seamless design means they won't dig in, but they will stay put.
13 Get in a workout anywhere with this easy-to-pack Spri Ultra Toner resistance band.
14 Naturally water- and fungi-resistant, this teak scale is too pretty to tuck out of site.
15 Chart the little ones' leaps and bounds with Studio1am's FSC-certified Measure Me Stick.
16 The wool-based Balance Sport Bra naturally wicks moisture and protects against odor.
17 The extra-stretchy Premium Technithong means a chafe-less, panty-line-free run.
18 PVC-free cords and sustainable wood casing on the MS01 Monitor Series earbuds make for some seriously good tunes.
1. Kairo Sandal, $80, birkenstockusa.com
2. Cotton Robe, $100, johnrobshaw.com
3. Kontex Flax Line Towels, $64 each, rikumo.com
4. Flap Toddler Walker, $175, halfpintcitizens.com
5. Handmade Necklaces, $175, serenaandlily.com
6. Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, $5, methodhome.com
7.Mooshi Mooshi's Curve Bluetooth iDock, $100, nativeunion.com
8. Toddler Pillow, $55, woollyboo.com
9. Owl Cool Calm Press, $6, giggle.com
10. Waletta Scarf, $163, lemlem.com
11. Snuggly Lotion, $12, episencial.com
12. Infant Socks, $10.50 for three-pack, blindmicesocks.com
13. Spri Ultra Toner, $13, gaiam.com
14. Thinner Solid Teak Digital Scale, $60, jcpenny.com
15. Measure Me Stick, $120, studio1am.com
16. Balance Sport Bra, $60, ibex.com
17. Premium Technithong, $16, lululemon.com
18. MS01 Monitor Series Earbuds, $100, thinksound.com